Mobiderm Autofit Sleeve
Mobiderm Autofit Sleeve is intended for the treatment of lymphedema of the upper limb and is suitable for use by people with Primary or Secondary Lymphoedema (for example post breast cancer). Specifically, Mobiderm Autofit is indicated once oedema reduction is complete and where ongoing stabilisation of the limb size is required.
Mobiderm Autofit is particularly suitable for people with dysmorphia or progressive oedema, and who wish to control their lymphoedema independently.
Taking over from day-time compression and as a genuine alternative to self-bandaging, Mobiderm garments have been developed to continue mobilising oedema during the night or when relaxing at home and thereby reinforce the eﬀects of the day-time treatment.
These garments are made of a soft elastic material designed to deliver a soft pressure, well-accepted by patients when worn overnight. They are fitted with the Mobiderm Technology on the inside, which helps promote lymphatic circulation with micro-massages.
- Reinforce the effects of the day-time treatment
- Maintains the volume reduction of oedema
Ease of use
- Enhances patient’s autonomy and self-management
- A single, simple garment to put on
- Unintrusive and discreet treatment
- Doesn’t disrupt sleep
MOBIDERM Autofit Sleeve features:
- Sleeve with mitten and thumb, integrating the Mobiderm device (large stud on the arm, small stud at the level of the hand).
- Semi-open design: easy on / off.
- Velcro fasteners with several tabs for morphological adaptation.
- Adjustment marks for accuracy and control.
- Roll-up mitt, to release the hand in everyday activities.
Clinicians can click here to download an order form. Email to email@example.com with the patient prescription
How to choose your size
- Meausure the circumference at the knuckles, wrist, forearm (at widest point) and top of arm as per the illustration below.
- Chooses left or right
- Measure the length of the arm from arm pit to wrist and choose length: normal or long
There are no reviews yet.