The thigh-high Mobiderm Autofit stocking is intended for the treatment of lymphedema and lipoedema of the lower limb, of primary or secondary lymphoedema (for example, post-cancer treatment) and for lymphoedema of the uro-genital area with migration to the leg.
Specifically, Mobiderm Autofit is indicated once oedema reduction is complete and where ongoing stabilisation of the limb size is required.
Mobiderm Autofit is particularly suitable for people with dysmorphia or progressive oedema, and who wish to control their lymphoedema independently.
Taking over from day-time compression and as a genuine alternative to self-bandaging, Mobiderm garments have been developed to continue mobilising oedema during the night or when relaxing at home and thereby reinforce the eﬀects of the day-time treatment.
These garments are made of a soft elastic material designed to deliver a soft pressure, well-accepted by patients when worn overnight. They are fitted with the Mobiderm Technology on the inside, which helps promote lymphatic circulation with micro-massages.
- Reinforce the effects of the day-time treatment
- Maintains the volume reduction of oedema
Ease of use
- Enhances patient’s autonomy and self-management
- A single, simple garment to put on
- Unintrusive and discreet treatment
- Doesn’t disrupt sleep
MOBIDERM Autofit Thigh features:
- Thigh-high, incorporating the Mobiderm Technology
- Semi-open design: easy on / off.
- Velcro fastener with several tabs for morphological adaptation.
- Double row of fasteners for optimized adjustment.
- Adjustment marks for accuracy and control.
- Sole with anti-slip pads.
Clinicians can click here to download an order form. Email to email@example.com with the patient prescription
How to choose your size
- Measure at the ankle, calf and thigh. Choose your size
- Measure the length from the floor to the thigh (measure at the gluteal fold as per the illustration below). Choose correct length
There are no reviews yet.