Biolito electrical muscle stimulation device can be used for the following types of incontinence:
• Stress Incontinence: The group of muscles in the urethra and bladder which prevent urine from leaking through stress related situations are weakened. Sneezing, coughing, laughing and physical exertion cause urine to be lost
because the muscles begin to stop functioning effectively. Biolito stimulations helps recover and improve muscle response and strength.
• Urge Incontinence: The bladder feels the urge to release urine with certain movements, positions or most of the time. The bladder muscle becomes hyper active due to the urge to urinate and weakens to the point where it cannot hold urine and leakage occurs.
• Mixed forms of Stress and Urge incontinence: The urethra and bladder do not function well and leakage occurs due to stress and a hyperactive bladder muscle.
• Faecal Incontinence: A disorder which effects the function of the sphinkter anus externus. A controlled discharge of bowel contents becomes very difficult or impossible.
Biolito has a therapy-memory that stores the summarized treatment time as well as the average used intensity per channel.
- 1 Biolito device
- 2 lead wires
- 4 self-adhesive skin-electrodes (40 x 40 mm) + 4 self-adhesiveskin-electrodes (40 x 80 mm) = REF-Nr. 010E-102
- 1 battery 9V
- 1 user manual
Please note probes are not included. Vaginal and anal probes can be purchased in the probes section or scroll down to see associated products
Features & Benefits
- 6 programs including 1 fully customizable 5 phase program
- Two channels
- Time count down monitored on LCD screen
- Custom program treatment times from 1 minute to 10 hours
- Records time in use and average intensity for each channel
- High safety level to protect the user
- CE 0123
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Amplitude: 0 – 80 mA, Type: Constant Current.
- Pulse width: 50 µS – 450 µS
- Pulse rate 1 – 150 Hz
- Ramp up time 0.1 – 9.9 seconds.
There are no reviews yet.