Intra-anal & vaginal probe
You’ll like it because:
- It’s specially contoured for comfort
- Easy to clean
- Stays in place when you move around
- Enhanced EMG biofeedback results
- Fast stimulation of your muscles
- Compatable with most stimulation and biofeedback units
How it works
You can use the Anuform to stimulate your anal sphincter muscles and pelvic floor muscles, making them stronger, or to find out if you’re contracting your muscles the way you should.
If it’s to strengthen your muscles, use Anuform with Pericalm™. If it’s feedback you’re after, use your Anuform with the Peritone. The Anuform picks up electrical activity in the anal sphincter muscles and pelvic floor. This information then appears on your device, letting you know how you’re doing with your exercises.
Do not use Anuform® if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.