Supplied with Mobiderm mobilization pad. The garments are designed to be worn :
- with pad during the day or nighttime
- or without pad during the daytime
Adapted Pad design
he garment provide graduated pressure (between the waist, the hips and the thighs):
• 15–20mmHg around the pelvis
• 5–10mmHg on the abdomen and mid thighs.This device was developed with patients and health care professionals. A study was conducted with the Mobiderm Initimate shorts product in 3 reference centers in France
- Skin infections on the pelvis or legs.
- Pregnant women (from the first month).
- Known allergies to any of the components.
- Lower limb peripheral arterial disease (PAD) with ankle brachial index (ABI) < 0.6.
- Decompensated heart failure.
- Septic thrombosis of the proximal veins.
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens (painful blue edema with arterial compression) in the thighs.
- Posthectomy (circumcision) within the past three months.
- Female patient with marked localized edema of the labia minora only.
Inserting the female genital mobilization pad
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
- Choose your size by measuring the circumference at the hip (cK) and the thigh (cG). See illustration below.
There are no reviews yet.