The Action Reliever has a unique off-loading action utilising straps to create a dynamic 3-point pressure system that is most effective on heel strike. It is available for both medial or lateral OA.
Clinical study: “By wearing the brace, the pain on exertion was reduced and the pain-free distance extended.”
- Dynamic off-loading provided by the straps and the combined rigid adjustable hinge on the affected side / flexible stay on the unaffected side
- Anatomically shaped straps creating a dynamic 3-point pressure system: maximum off-loading on heel strike
- Anatomical knit with integrated anti-slip silicone, comfort zone at popliteal crease and stretch knit at the edges
- Easy to close thanks to the effortless magnetic buckles with finger loop
- Only 2 steps for fitting after the initial fit: slide up the leg and snap the buckles
- 2 models: right medial / left lateral and left medial / right lateral
- Uni-compartmental Osteoarthritis (lateral or medial)
- Uni-compartmental (lateral or medial) knee conditions requiring load reduction
There are no reviews yet.