Woodcast® is a new cast and splinting material. which is fast, user-friendly, non toxic and biodegradable
It is a completely non-toxic material; made from clean wood and a biodegradable polymer. It perfectly moulds to any anatomical shape and can be remoulded as required using a dry heat without the use of hot water or rubber gloves.
- Woodcast® can be adjusted and re-adjusted over and over again
- 1–2 mm Woodcast® can be easily cut both cold and warm, while 4mm Woodcast® can be cut when warm
- The support and rigidity of Woodcast® can be adjusted by layering and combining different Woodcast® products to best suit your patients’ requirements.
- There is no need to remove Woodcast® for imaging
“It is all very well having the only “green” product on the market, but does it work and what does it cost?”
For further information please contact us
The 4 in 1 | Splinting for the future
The Woodcast 4in1 is new pre-cut splint designed for Emergency Department splinting
- Quick and easy to apply
- Lighter and more comfortable for the patient
- Less muscle deterioration
- Easy to remove
- Cost effective
4in1 Application Videos